Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome(:

Welcome to my little spot on the world wide web! I have started a blog in the past before, but I am determined to keep this one alive and up to date! The main purpose of this blog is so that I have something to look back on, as well as see how far we have become. I would like to keep family involved in our life as well, and with technology these days, this seems like a great tool!  I also love sharing my journey with people, and if this blog inspires just one person, I feel like it is an accomplishment.  I will mostly be talking about our experiences schooling at home, our active little boys, and my health and fitness journey. I am sure people on Facebook get tired of seeing my progress pics & updates, so now I will have a place to share all of that.
So, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment