Monday, August 13, 2012

The countdown has begun!


Bradley, my middle guy, loves and thrives a schedule. He loves learning as well, so he wakes up every single morning asking "When are we starting school?!" I found this awesome idea online and we decided that it would be great for a countdown for back to school. Only, our boys aren't going "back" to school, so we will call it our "not back to school" countdown! 

I also printed off some fun activities for them to do while we wait to start school. We officially start August 27th, when the public schools start. Our first week will be going over rules and guidelines and reviewing previous years work. Bradley is obsessed with word searches, so here he is doing a not back to school word search:


I did put away all my books/curriculum last night.  They had been strung all over our dining room table for 36 hours, just because it made my heart happy to look at it all.  But, we might need to eat at the table eventually, so to their homes they went:


Once our school room is finished, this will go in there, and I am sure things will be moved around and such. The stuff on the top will be on my desk.  Games and supplies are being store somewhere else right now. It is driving me insane to not have it all put away where it belongs! We will get there eventually though! 

Happy Monday (:



No comments:

Post a Comment